Tuesday 23 April 2013

The cpnp nightmare

My life is not working out at all right now. Firstly no time for writing due to CPNP nightmare. I have to get every soap ( I have nearly 50 formulations) uploaded now. Have done all the rest of teh products at least those we shall continue to sell. Some have gone since bad sellers or too expensive so no point wasting time doing them. Have checked and rechecked and updated as I realised I had done hings wrong. Even attached wrong docs and all sorts of errors. That will teach me not to do important stuff when flu-ish. Just wastes time if you have to go back and check it all again. Nearly there now tho. Just realised we are almost out of money so no way round it got to do a car boot this week to get cash for Mick to go to work else he will not manage to get there. I think the van may need brakes soon as well so its all got to start coming in soon else we will be completely knackered. Still I suppose we are both healthy so I have to think of good things really else I would just curl up in a ball and die.......... Will just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment